University of Novi Sad (FTN/UNS)
Prof. Dr. Goran Stojanović
Prof. Dr. Goran Stojanović is a full professor at the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad (FTN/UNS), Serbia. He received a BSc, MSc and a PhD degree in 1996, 2003 and 2005, respectively, from FTN/UNS, all in electrical engineering. Author of 230 articles, including 80 in leading peer-reviewed journals with impact factors, 5 books, 1 patent, 1 chapter in monograph. Keynote speaker for 13 international conferences. Currently, Prof. Stojanović is a leader of the Laboratory for nano and printed electronics. Total citations: 500. H-index: 14. Prof. Stojanović has been a supervisor of 11 PhD students, 40 MSc students and 60 diploma students at the FTN/UNS. He is an External Examiner for PhD students at the Milan Polytechnic, Italy and Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain. He is a General Chair of IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems (DDECS2020) and General Vice-Chair of the IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS2017). Prof. Stojanović is a reviewer of many leading international journals such as IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Microelectronic Journal, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, International Journal of Electronics and Communications Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, etc. He was a member of Jury at the biggest regional festival of innovation and patents “Tesla Fest”, which is annually held in Novi Sad, Serbia. He has more than 15 years’ experience in coordination of EU funded projects (H2020, FP7, EUREKA, ERASMUS, CEI), with total budget more than 12.8 MEUR. He was awarded as a best young researcher in Autonomous Province of Vojvodina (2007) and as the best professor at FTN/UNS (2008). He has been a Deputy Ministry for science and technological development for Province of Vojvodina (2012-2016).
In the framework of EU-funded projects coordinated by prof. Stojanović, he participated in many outreach activities: 5 times in Festival of Sciences, 3 times in Researchers’ nights as well as he has had more than 10 TV appearance, please see the links: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0Tf0fWlTM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbPjQTqumPc).
Patent: S. Kojić, S. Ajkalo, G. Stojanović, M. Gužvica, D. Vasiljević, M. Radovanović, “Method and system-aided intelligent monitoring objects on the shelf”, International Patent Classification: G06F 17/00 (2006.01), G06Q 10/08 (2012.01), Patent no. P-2012/0415.
Selected publications (5):
- G. Stojanović, T. Kojić, M. Radovanović, D. Vasiljević, S. Panić, V. Srdić, J. Cvejić, “Flexible sensors based on two conductive electrodes and MWCNTs coating for efficient pH value measurement”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds (IF: 3.779), vol. 794, pp. 76-83, 2019.
- S. Kojić, G. Stojanović, V. Radonić, “Novel cost-effective microfluidic chip based on hybrid fabrication and its comprehensive characterization”, Sensors (IF: 2.475), 2019, 19(7), 1719.
- M. Marković, J. Bajić, M. Batilović, Z. Sušić, A. Joža, G. Stojanović, “Comparative Analysis of Deformation Determination by Applying Fiber-optic 2D Deflection Sensors and Geodetic Measurements”, Sensors (IF: 2.475), vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 844-858, 2019.
- D. Vasiljević, A. Mansouri, L. Anzi, R. Sordan, G. Stojanović, “Performance Analysis of Flexible Ink-jet Printed Humidity Sensors Based on Graphene Oxide”, IEEE Sensors Journal (IF: 2.617), vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 4378-4383, 2018, ISSN 1530-437X.
- M. Simić, L. Manjakkal, K. Zaraska, G. Stojanović, D. Ravinder, “TiO2-Based Thick Film pH Sensor”, IEEE Sensors Journal (IF:2.512) , vol. 17, no. 2 pp. 248-255, 2017, ISSN: 1530-437X.
Selected projects (5):
- “Cost-effective microfluidic electronic devices for optimal drug administration based on fractional pharmacokinetics for leukemia treatments – MEDLEM”, H2020-MSCA-RISE-2015, no. 690876, Coordinator.
- “Student’s Mobility Capacity Building in Higher Education in Ukraine and Serbia – MILETUS”, ERASMUS+, Leader of UNS team.
- “Institutional framework for development of the third mission of universities in Serbia – IF4TM”, ERASMUS+, no. 561655-EPP-1-2015-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP, Leader of UNS team.
- “Low-cost and energy-efficient LTCC sensor/IR-UWB transceiver solutions for sustainable healthy environment – SENSEIVER”, FP7-PEOPLE-2011-ITN, no. 289481, Coordinator.
- “Reinforcement of Research Potentials of the Faculty of Technical Sciences in the Field of Post Silicon Electronics – APOSTILLE”, FP7-REGPOT-2010-5, no. 256615, Coordinator.
Prizes and Awards of Prof. Dr. Goran Stojanović (5):
- The gold medal (illustrated below) on the International symposium of patents and innovation technologies “ARCHIMEDES’2011“, Moscow, Russia, April 2011, for the innovation of the sensor for measuring water content in building materials.
- Award for the best papers for adults at the International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference EPE-PEMC’2010, Macedonia, for the paper “Performance Analysis of LTCC transformers for application in DC/DC converters”.
- Second prize for the best paper at the 33rd IEEE Components, packaging, manufacturing and technology conference, Pszezyna, Poland, 21-24 September, 2009, for the paper entitled “A Sensitivity Improvement of Non Contact LTCC Resonant Sensor”.
- Award as a best professor at the Faculty of Technical Sciences (among ~ 260 professors) according to the anonymous student’s inquiry, for the year 2008.
- “Dr Zoran Đinđić” a prestigious national award as the best researcher (under the age 35) in Vojvodina, Serbia for the year 2007.
RP15 Wireless data acquisition and artificial intelligent based data analytics (UNS, ESR15)
This project will provide a WSN communication protocols for data acquisition and monitoring of multi-sensing nodes in non-conventional environments (by ESR11, ESR12 in WP3 and ESR13 in WP4). It will be used special design algorithms which enable communication between nodes with minimum energy consumption. Also, using computational intelligence paradigms to predict positions of multi-sensing nodes as per recent history and data analytics to study the trend over long period of time.